Thanks to Jenny over at Jenny in Neverland for tagging me in this post. It was so fun to answer questions and I've posted mine at the bottom for those I've tagged (and anyone else who wants to have a go!)
1. If you could have a dinner party with 4 famous people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?
Hmm... I think I'd pick Matthew Lewis, a.k.a Neville Longbottom as he is attractive, Yorkshire and was in Harry Potter – what more could you want? Then Miranda Dickinson, to talk about writing and books, Greg James because he’s silly, has a great sense of humour and I’d love to talk about his radio show and finally Derren Brown to provide mind-blowing entertainment (plus I’ve seen him live and he’s really funny)
2. 3 items you never, ever leave the house without?
Phone, purse and keys.
3. If you were a mythical creature, what would you be and why?
Well I was going to say mermaid as I think it’d be really fun to swim underwater for so long and see what it's like to live with a tail (yes, I basically want to try out being Ariel from The Little Mermaid for the day!) BUT, I realised that I don’t like the sea, I find it really eery and spooky, which could be a problem. So maybe a fairy… it’d be fun to fly around and hopefully be small enough to spy on people! (Yes.. I’m nosy!)
4. What’s your all-time favourite book and why?
Ahhh what are you doing to me?! I genuinely find this such a difficult question to answer and if I’m honest I don’t know if I can as I don't have a favourite ever book. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will always be a special book, one that I can read over and over again but then there's plenty of others.... ahh! I think I'll stop there...
5. What is your most treasured possession? Is there a story behind it?
I can’t quite believe I’m going to admit this to the internet world, but Thumper, my cuddly toy rabbit, is probably my most treasured possession. I’ve had him ever since I was a baby and he used to come with me everywhere when I was younger (fun fact: he once donned an angel costume and took part in the nativity play at primary school when I was about four.) When I got older I stopped taking him everywhere and he eventually got booted out of my bed too, but he still sits on my bedside table (much to my OH's dismay) and I think always will.
6. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I went through different stages – a teacher, a popstar, an actress, an author. I’ve always been flitty and I still don't think I've quite made up my mind!
7. What is one of your all-time favourite quotes? What does it mean to you?
8. Do you have any weird talents that people might not know you can do?
I really don't think so! How dull... I need to work on that don't I?!
9. All-time favourite Disney character? (If you don’t like Disney, all-time favourite character in general?)
Dory from Finding Nemo has always been a firm favourite, she has me in hysterics whenever I watch it.
10. Who is your idol/hero? Who do you look up to? Can be famous or not.
I’ve never really thought about it but I actually don’t think I have a hero. I look up to a lot of people, mainly my parents who I admire a lot. They have good values and (I might be biased) but I think have brought up me and my sister well. I hope that if/when I have children I'll bring them up like I have been.
11. If you could tell your 10 year-old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Along the same theme as my favourite quote, I’d say don't worry so much about what other people think about you and try so hard to fit in – just be yourself, now and later in life.
I had loads of fun answering these questions, thanks Jenny! My questions are below and I tag: Becca, Paris, Alba and Rebecca!
1. How did you get into blogging and what made you want to start?
2. Who's your favourite literary character and why?
3. What's your most vivid childhood memory?
4. You can only read the same three books for the rest of your life - what would they be?
5. What's your favourite food?
6. If you could have one superhero power what would it be and why?
7. Summer or Winter?
8. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
9. Cosy night in or big night out?
10. Do you have a fear of anything?
11. What's your biggest achievement?