Saturday 28 November 2015

Little Northern Christmas: My festive reads!


Now that Christmas is less than a month away and December the 1st is drawing closer, I've made a start on my Christmas novels. I'm so excited and lucky to have some fantastic stories to read over the festive period - it really gets me in the christmas spirit! I thought I'd share with you guys the books I'll be reading over the next few weeks, in the build-up to Christmas. 

Christmas books
Paperbacks I'll be reading over Christmas 





E-Books:  


I'm so excited to dive into these stories- they look perfect to curl on the sofa with, alongside a hot chocolate and mince pie with some Christmas songs playing in the background! I'll be reviewing them as I go, so keep your eyes peeled for the reviews... I have a feeling it's going to be a busy month! 

What festive stories are you guys reading? Let me know in the comments below :) 
L xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment