Sunday 14 June 2015

Sizzling Summer reads


So, despite the fact that as I'm typing this I'm looking out onto a grey and rainy Leeds, it's now June and therefore summer! I thought it would be fun to share some of my top summer picks, so that even if English weather doesn't live up to expectation, we can escape to somewhere else hot & sunny.



Minus a few, I've read and thoroughly enjoyed all these books and so will post the links to my reviews below. I chose these books as they are either set in exotic, sunny locations (such as Game of Scones), or they are gripping, thrilling novels that are the prefect pool-side read, and a great excuse not to move for a whole afternoon! (such as The Day We Disappeared!) 

So grab a cool drink, one of the books above and enjoy a summery afternoon lost amongst great locations and characters - even if it is raining and cold! 

Reviews: 

No comments:

Post a Comment