Sunday 21 June 2015

Four things tag


I saw the 'Four Things Tag' over at Jenny in Neverland's blog yesterday and thought it looked like a really fun post to do so I decided to have a go - I hope you enjoy my answers! If you want to give it a try, post a link in the comment section below to your post - I'd love to read your answers too :) 



Four jobs I’ve had:
Waitress and bartender at the hotel in my home village - it gave an insight into how stressful planning weddings can be! 
Customer Services Advisor at the local council, which was a real eye-opener. 
Administrator for the Big Lottery Fund
Media & Communications Officer for a charity in Leeds - my current role, only a month in! 

Four movies I've watched more than once:
Mean Girls - One of the most quotable films ever
Sleeping Beauty - My fave disney film
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Parts 1 & 2) - we used to watch this most weekends at uni. 
Airplane! - the other most quotable film ever












Four places I’ve lived:
A small village in Yorkshire, between York and Leeds 
Nottingham (during uni)
Leeds City Centre
And as of next week I'll live in a small town on the outskirts of Leeds 

Four places I've visited:
Chicago 
Paris
Rome
France




















Four things I don’t eat:
Mushrooms 
Peppers
Cherries 
Marzipan

Four of my favourite foods:
Pizza 
Chicken 
Cookies (preferably Tesco finest triple chocolate cookies) 
Chocolate. Anything chocolate.

Four TV shows I watch:
The Good Wife
House
Gogglebox
Any form of middle aged woman murder mystery programme (Midsomer Murders, Lewis, DCI Banks etc)
















Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
Moving into my first house
Going to Belgium to watch the F1
Celebrating my sister's 21st with a big family party
Spending time in my new home (I don't think I've mentioned my house...)


Four things that were worth their money:
-My house (sorry - there I go again!)
-My MacBook Air - couldn't be without it 
-The rent I spent on our old flat - despite the excitement of moving to our first home, I was sad to leave our cute little flat. It was the host of many wonderful memories. 
-Holidays - always seem so expensive but always SO worth it.

Four pet peeves:
-People who drive unnecessarily slow. Sure, you need to be safe & obey speed limits, but do you need to be going 40mph in a 60 zone? Get.a.move.on
-Rude people - there's just no need
-Bailers - those people who always commit to doing something/going somewhere with you when you first mention it, then when the time comes to do it they make a phoney excuse and don't. 
-People who moan and moan and moan about things, but don't DO anything to change the situation they're unhappy with. 

Four things I can’t live without:
My other half, family and friends 
Tea
Sleep (I need my sleep or I become a crazy lady!) 
Laughter/fun

Four things near me right now: 
Phone
Mug of tea 
Laptop
A bar of chocolate I'm trying to avoid... 

3 comments:

  1. Great answers, Laura! I love this tag. It was so much fun to fill out :) But.... YOU'RE GOING THE BELGIUM GP? I literally have no words at how jealous I am right now, I love that circuit. Have a fantastic time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I really enjoyed doing it. Oh my goodness I kept seeing your F1 tweets and meant to mention it - I am indeed! The BF loves the F1 so we booked tickets to go, it's his no.1 track too so he's ecstatic :) Thank you! I'll be doing a blog post of my trip!

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks, I really enjoyed doing it. Oh my goodness I kept seeing your F1 tweets and meant to mention it - I am indeed! The BF loves the F1 so we booked tickets to go, it's his no.1 track too so he's ecstatic :) Thank you! I'll be doing a blog post of my trip!

      Delete