Sunday 10 May 2015

Harper Impulse Fortnight summary


Today marks the end of Harper Impulse fortnight. It's been a fantastic two weeks and I've loved being apart of it, as well as seeing plenty of other bloggers engaging with a whole host of brilliant authors and reviewing some great books. I want to say a big thank you to the team at Harper Impulse for such a brilliant few weeks and also a special thanks to Katy at Books with Bunny who has done some fantastic organising for the event. 


Below is a summary of the Harper Impulse Fortnight posts that have been on Little Northern Soul this past fortnight: 

Reviews 
The Life You Left 
The Temp


 Author Interviews
Emily Benet
Carmel Harrington

I hope you enjoyed my Harper Impulse posts as much as I did writing them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment