Tuesday 21 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favourite Authors



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at The Broke and the Bookish. I love writing and reading lists so thought I'd give this weeks a go!


This weeks topic is 'Top Ten ALL TIME Favourite Authors', which was a bit of a challenge! There's so many fabulous authors out there it was hard to whittle it down to just ten. I based it on the authors that I buy no matter what they release - as soon as one of their books come out I know I'll buy them (and enjoy them). These aren't listed in a particular order, I enjoy them all equally.


So without further ado, below are my Top Ten Favourite Authors... 


I think this list will become even more difficult as time goes on. Since starting Little Northern Soul I've been introduced to authors who I hadn't read before and also a whole host of debut authors that are absolutely brilliant and I just know will be making it onto the above list. Some of the other authors I love are- Angela Marsons, Lucy Robinson, Caroline Mitchell, Kate Winter, Samantha Tonge & Cathy Bramley (to name a few!) 

Who are your Top 10 favourite authors? 

Why not let me know in the comments below :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment